Are you a dog owner? Have you bought your dog treats? I am a sucker for anything for my dogs. When I saw Must Be Ruff soft baked dog treats at a vendor fair, I bought one of everything.
I started chatting with Reggie Carter, the owner about his business and knew I had to bring him on the podcast. No one sets out in life to make dog treats, yet, here he was absolutely crushing his business.
Reggie's story starts during the covid lockdown and has blossomed into an incredible business.
In this episode we discuss:
- How and why Reggie started this business
- Who his first customers were
- When and how he decided to quit his full time job with benefits
- What his wife and family thought at the beginning and now
- Creating connections through business
- Our internal thoughts and how they affect us
- How he got his business into the Minnesota State Fair (THIS IS HUGE)
- and so much more
Listen to the episode below:
You can always email me at email@example.com or connect on Instagram or LinkedIn.
Interested in working together? Check out my links below.
Life Adventure Collective
1-1 Life Coaching