This was my 6th World's Toughest Mudder and it was unlike any of the rest. I believe part of it was the two years that had passed since the mud family was together and seeing friends in person was a bigger deal than I anticipated.
There were so many incredible and emotional moments in this year's event and I also couldn't help but think about how they relate to business.
This is a curse of business owners (always thinking about business and how everything relates back).
In this episode I discuss:
The 5 business lessons from World's Toughest Mudder.
- The answer to the question "Did you get what you came for?"
- Why you never have to justify your goals
- Good karma out always results in good karma back in
- One foot in front of the other, one lap at a time
- Fuel, food, rest and recovery matter more than anything
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BELOW
A few pictures from WTM
Would you like podcast episodes, business & life stories and strategies and so much more directly to your email?? Click below and I can't wait to share with you more deeply there.
Are you a fitness/wellness professional who is growing business AND trying to have a fulfilling life at the same time?
I lead a support, education and coaching group focused on YOU, the professional. You can find more information below. See you soon.