This episode with Dr Cassie will give you an understanding of functional medicine and how it can play a role in your health. I absolutely loved this conversation because I am constantly learning about my own health and ways I can improve.
Did you know that most of Dr Cassie’s clients will come in and say “I eat well, I exercise, and I still feel like crap!”
I believe many of us can relate. This is where Dr Cassie comes in. She is the bridge between you and conventional medicine utilizing testing and data to make recommendations for your health.
In this episode we talk about:
- Her experience that brought her to naturopathic medicine
- Why her clinic is different than others
- Why coming off birth control is one of the biggest things she sees and how to manage it
- Poop, fatigue, irritable bowel and other things people experience and often think are “normal”
- So much more
I could go on and on about how awesome this episode is, but just go listen! I believe you will hear many things that resonate and I hope you will be inspired to take control of your health like I was.
About Dr Cassie
Fun Facts About Dr Cassie
- I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter books.
- I have a secret obsession with the Fast and the Furious movies, and have a signed autograph from Vin Diesel.
- My burning desire is to travel to Europe.
- When Legally Blonde came out, I wanted to be Elle Woods for about an entire year before I switched back to loving medicine.
- My husband and I collect magnets from everywhere we travel and I have a whole fridge full!
Find Dr Cassie on the Web
Website/Blog – https://mplsimc.com/blog/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mplsintegrativemc
Don’t forget to check out our sponsor – Heat and Go Bars. Perfect to take with you on the go.
If you would enjoy the blog straight into your inbox every week – sign up for the FREE newsletter.