MIND, MUSCLE AND MOVEMENT
What could increase the odds of client success? This was a question I asked myself often in the early days of my personal training career. I had been taught to only focus on their strength and cardio work out program.
- Are they doing it?
- How many days per week?
- How much weight are they lifting?
- Did the scale move?
This never sat well with me.
I knew there was so much more to the story. A person's wellbeing has as much (if not more) to do with their mindset as it does with their time in the gym. And so, I created a framework that not only felt better to me as a trainer, but increased my client success rate too.
This became the way I worked with clients and the way I approached my own life and it changed everything.
No matter what you are looking to do in your life, engaging your mind, strengthening your muscle and experiencing movement - every single day - will improve your chances for success.
Let me show you.
In this talk, attendees will:
- Be able to identify their own examples of mind, muscle and movement and how it plays out in their life.
- Learn why traditional goal setting fails us and what to do instead.
- Discover how to look at life from a "whole life" perspective and pinpoint manageable action steps that actually create results.
- Find their unique 3 step process to thriving in life.