The learn to lift program is for YOU!
Have you ever said:
- I don’t want to hurt myself in the gym
- I have no idea what I’m doing when I go lift weights
- I’ve been using weights for years but still feel like there’s more I could learn
- I’m not confident in knowing what to do when I go by myself to the gym
- I’m an athlete and want to know how to lift and prevent injuries
- I wish I knew how to put together a basic strength program
- If only I could just get started, then I would do more
- I have a gym membership but I don’t know what I’m doing so I don’t go
- I want to get stronger but I’m sort of clueless
Learn to Lift Class is HERE
What’s the goal of the class?
For you to feel empowered, to know the tips and tricks to be safe when lifting and to ultimately feel confident in your movements.
Each class will breakdown 1-2 moves. I will teach you the muscles needed to work, how to do it “wrong” and correctly, and we will practice each move.
Who is this class for?
- Anyone new to strength training
- Those who have been lifting for awhile but want to better their knowledge and form
- Athletes who want to learn how to lift and prevent injuries
Learn to Lift Details:
- 4 weeks in September/early October
- Monday’s 7:00 PM starting September 16th OR
- Thursday’s 11:00 AM starting September 12th
- You will get a workbook to write all of your notes
- We will be taking pictures of form so you can have it for future reference
Classes held at Relative Strength – Golden Valley
LIMITED TO 10 PEOPLE PER CLASS
Early Bird Discount (Register before August 10th) and save 20%
- $125 regular price
- $100 before August 10th
REGISTER HERE by emailing me. Let’s make sure you’re a good fit for the class.
- If you refer a friend who signs up, you get a 30 minute private session as a BONUS