Personal and Professional Languishing
Are you languishing? How are YOU doing? And how are you coaching your clients?
I have felt off for awhile. Maybe you too?
Not depressed, not overly anxious, just off. I chalked it up to a year post start of the pandemic, a carry over of emotions, a build up of sadness, or really just about anything else related to living through the last year.
Then I read this article in the New York Times - "There’s a Name for the Blah You’re Feeling: It’s Called Languishing" and I thought - damn that's it.
According to the article languishing is defined as "the void between depression and flourishing — the absence of well-being. You don’t have symptoms of mental illness, but you’re not the picture of mental health either. You’re not functioning at full capacity. Languishing dulls your motivation, disrupts your ability to focus, and triples the odds that you’ll cut back on work."
That really explains where I'm at personally and frankly where many of my clients are at.
In this episode I talk openly about:
- My own feelings of languishing
- What I'm doing
- How to be a coach that creates space for your client to be honest about how their life is going
I hope this episode gives you the space to honor how you're feeling and to create your path forward.
And at the end of the day it's ok to not be ok. Find the support that you need so you can also support your clients.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
Biz Life Intensive Session
In your business do you:
- Have a great roster of clients? And want more?
- Have a scattered system of payments, email marketing, and branding?
- Feel overwhelmed by the opportunities in front of you?
- Know that you need to backtrack and lay some foundations before going forward?
In your life do you feel:
- Pulled in multiple directions between your business and your life?
- Distracted because you are always thinking and planning your business in your head?
- Paralyzed like you can’t move forward in either direction
- Trapped by your own schedule (the one you created)
Creating a life and business that you want and desire is within your reach.
Biz Life Intensive Sessions are for the fitness & wellness pro who is ready to break down and tear apart their current business model (with love) and build it back up on a foundation built for the future.
An intensive session is individualized and is a deep dive for YOU, your life and your business.
FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION AND APPLY HERE
Are you a fitness and wellness professional feeling a little stuck in the business side of growing a business???
I have a 3 Part Podcast Series called “Jump Start Your Fitness & Wellness Business.” Simple, human centered, and FUN strategies to give your business a boost.
You can find it HERE to get started listening!
Leave a Comment