Have you ever wondered about hypnosis? Does it work? Would it be effective for me? Is it completely nutty? In this episode I talk with Joshua Peters of Integrated Hypnosis and we find out all the answers to those questions.
In this Episode We Talk About:
- His story of hypnosis
- What hypnosis is and what it does
- How it can help you
- His process
- My experience
- So much more
“I believe you have the power to transform your life.
It is my mission to support business owners, entrepreneurs, athletes, and other successful people as they become the best version of themselves.”
Fun Facts About Josh:
1. Josh has been a production artist, an embroidery digitizer, and a food packaging expert.
2. Josh is married, has five adult children, one grandchild, and a corgi.
3. Josh spends his spare time in the summer performing The Dangerous Fun Show, a sideshow and escape artist act, at festivals across the Midwest.
4. Josh was born in Colorado and raised on a goat farm in Wisconsin.
5. As a kid Josh had a nickname of Spider-Man because he would climb anything.
Find Josh and Integrated Hypnosis on the Web:
LISTEN TO EPISODE 127 HERE
Don’t forget to check out our sponsor – Heat and Go Bars. Perfect to take with you on the go.
Use code Lindsey-10 for 10% off.
If you would enjoy the blog straight into your inbox every week – sign up for the FREE newsletter.