Enneagram. Have you heard of it?? Do you know what type you are? Are you aware of your wing? Your subtype? WHOA!! I can’t wait for you to tune in. If you have NO IDEA what I’m talking about, you are in for a ride. I knew enough to be dangerous which is why I brought Danielle on to help us out. She is an Enneagram coach and helps us to understand the basics.
At the heart of it – the Enneagram is a personality type – but so much more than that. It helps us to understand how we show up in the world and how we interact with other people.
In This Episode We Talk About:
- What is the Enneagram?
- Danielle shares her type and story
- We dive into my type and how it plays out in my life
- A brief overview of all 9 types
- How your Enneagram plays out in health and also in stress
- AND SO MUCH MORE
Danielle’s Free Typing Guide
Find out more about each type below
Danielle is an Enneagram coach and consultant helping leaders build self-awareness while discovering their innate leadership style through the Enneagram. She equips individuals and teams to grow in personal development and emotional health resulting in increased productivity, greater communication and collaboration, and improved personal and team relationships. Danielle trained as a life & leadership at Learning Journeys The International School of Coaching and received a certificate in Enneagram Coaching from The Enneagram in Business. When she’s not talking Enneagram, you can find her hanging out with her Morkie dog, Moose.
Fun Facts About Danielle:
- She is passionate about helping women reconnect with who they are so that they can step into what they were made to be and do
- Coaching is her 3rd career
- She is fascinated by personality
- She is a die-hard Chicago Cubs and Chicago Bears fan
- She lives with my Morkie dog (Yorkie + Maltese) whose name is Moose
Find Danielle on the Web:
Website – www.onefootcoaching.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/danielle.allen.9803
LISTEN TO EPISODE 140 HERE
Don’t forget to check out our sponsor – Heat and Go Bars. Perfect to take with you on the go.