Wellness Business Group Coaching
A brilliant combination of strategy, collaboration, networking and group coaching.
Designed to take your business from idea to income.
What does your wellness business look like right now?
- New in business? Or within the first 3 years?
- A personal trainer pivoting your in-person client sessions to virtual?
- A gym owner who has had to shut the doors and has no idea when you will open them again?
- A Pilates instructor trying to figure out how to have the same impact with your students virtually as you did in person?
- A massage therapist who knows you have more to offer your clients than in-person touch therapy?
- Or maybe you worked as a personal trainer in a club setting and now you want to branch out on your own?
No one ever teaches us how to build a business. We take a certification, have a degree, enroll in a course and then.......you have a business. Even if you're in a club setting as a wellness professional you are more than likely building a business.
It can be
- Exciting AND terrifying.
- Motivating AND defeating.
- Exhilarating AND paralyzing.
But what if?
- You could grow your business right now
- Learn how to market your business like YOU want to
- Become comfortable with sales conversations
- Write and share messaging that brings clients in the door
- Create offers that feel good to you and solve problems for your clients
- Have a solid business plan going forward
- Create the business that you want for your life
Wellness Business Group Coaching
Group coaching is a beautiful combination of strategies for your business, coaching for your life, connection with other professionals AND FUN.
All of that while designing and growing your business to fit YOUR life. The way you want it to be, the way it works for you and how it feels good.
Building a wellness business has some unique challenges. Being in a group of other wellness professionals gives you the opportunity to network and create ideas with each other.
"Working with Lindsey has been the best decision I have made for my personal training business. Before I started with Lindsey, I had no idea how to achieve my business goals. Her brilliant ideas, openness, and continuous support was exactly what I needed and has sparked so many opportunities for me." ~ Ali
Who Is It For?
The Wellness BusinessGroup Coaching Program is for:
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapist
- Gym Owner
- Nutrition Coach
- Massage Therapist
- Yoga Teacher/Studio Manager
- Life Coach
- Those in the wellness service business
The Wellness Business Group Coaching Program is 3 months.
Start Date is Monday June 22nd.
Month 1 - Business Plan and Current Business Solutions
- Analysis of current business or business creation if you have not yet launched
- Create a business plan that works for your life AND your business goals
- Understand why this is important to your business and how to maximize your efforts
- Problem solve your current offers to serve the needs of your clients
- AND bring clients in immediately
Month 2 - Marketing Yourself and Your Business
- How, what, when, where, most effective?
- E-mail marketing, Instagram, Video
- Learn how to share the value in what you offer
- Strategic messaging that lands with clients and brings leads in the door
Month 3 - Sales Conversations and Overcoming Objections
- Sales without feeling slimy or gross
- Attraction marketing - where clients come to you
- Understanding objections during the sale and how to work WITH them
- 2 Group Coaching Meetings (recorded and sent out)
- 1 Individual Coaching Session with me
- Weekly follow up worksheets
Start date of the program is Monday June 22nd with our first call Thursday June 25th at 1:00 PM (CST)
Hi! I'm Lindsey
I've been a personal trainer and professional life coach for over 14 years and I sooooooo wish I would have had a program like this when I started. For so many years I sabotaged myself with a bad mindset, anti sales attitude and I always said "I just want to help people!"
Whether you are building a wellness business within a corporate setting (done that!) or out on your own, this group is for you.
I've taken the long and windy road which has led me here to creating this group.
Please reach out with any questions and I can't wait to have you in the group.
Let's stay in touch - join my Insights and Education newsletter.