True Confession Tuesday: “Eventually You Have to Jump”
Where every Tuesday: I confess.
Confession: “Eventually you are going to have to jump.”
I’ve jumped many times. Even off a tall building (Stratosphere in Las Vegas). But I took the biggest jump of all two years ago by starting my own business and I have learned more than I could have ever imagined. I wouldn’t trade that experience for anything.
Over the weekend I was recommended a short podcast to listen to. I have listened to it probably 10 times. And for today’s episode, I grabbed my favorite quotes from the episode for you. But nothing will replace the emotions you will feel if you listen to it. So, give yourself 8 minutes, sit back and absorb the message.
*There are references to God. My hope is that no matter your religious affiliation, you will hear and nurture the message because it’s powerful.*
I am so thankful that someone finally said “the parachute WILL NOT open right away.”
When you first jump, the parachute WILL NOT open right away. You are going to hit the rocks, get skin torn off on the cliffs, your clothes torn off, bleeding really bad, but eventually, eventually the parachute HAS to open.
- You can not just exist in this life.
- You are going to have to jump.
- When you are born, your work is placed in your heart.
- There is music in you.
- You’ve got to let it play. Don’t die with your music still in you.
- You have to know how to network.
- When you are standing on the cliff of life and you see people soaring by……have you ever thought “maybe they have identified their gift and are living their gift.”
- Make a choice. You JUST DECIDE what it’s going to be, who you’re going to be and how you’re going to do it.
- The only way for you to soar is you HAVE TO JUMP.
JUMP OFF THAT CLIFF.
- The gift opens up.
- Your problem isn’t ideas – your problem is that you don’t act on it. STOP IT.
- You can play it safe and deal without the cuts and tears and you can stand on the cliff of life forever safe. But if you don’t jump, your parachute will never open.
- Before you die, just one time, JUMP.
Don’t forget to head over to the PARTICIPATE page for all upcoming events including work outs, group classes, book clubs, and more.
If you enjoy the blog and would like to receive them directly to your email, along with education, event announcements and more – join us on the email list.
All of the Mind Muscle and Movement Podcasts are updated with direct links on my website – check it out!
Leave a Comment