Is it possible to have a career as a personal trainer? To be in the industry for more than a year? To retain clients and build a success business?
The average career span of a personal trainer is SHORT...with many not even making it past a year. But for some of us, it truly is a calling and we have created a long term career helping people move their bodies and so much more.
I invited Holly and Peter onto the podcast so we could chat about all things personal training, being a business owner and some of our favorite stories from over the years.
On this episode we talk about:
- How we each got into the industry
- Our unique journeys to business ownership
- Why Holly & Peter each opened their own gym space
- The things we love and hate about business ownership
- Our favorite stories from clients
- Why personal training is such an important career
- What people get wrong about our profession
- And so much more
Listen to the episode below:
Are you subscribed to my newsletter? I share more personal stories, podcast updates and you are the first to know when coaching programs launch - sign up HERE.
Interested in working together? Check out my links below.
Life Adventure Collective
1-1 Life Coaching