The Life Adventure Collective
Helping you create a life of self-growth, adventure and joy.
This could be for you if:
- You love self help stuff, but tend to feel a little burnt out from it
- You desire a life where you are constantly learning about yourself and growing but that's not the main focus
- You want to do those things in a FUN environment
- You could also use some JOY in your life
"I used to think life coaching was so "woo-woo" and only for the people who had really messy dysfunctional lives. But Lindsey's group is honestly for ANYONE who wants to question why they do what they do, feel how they feel and react how they react... and discover ways to increase your quality of life without needing to rewrite the whole dang script!" - Tiffany Culbertson
In my work with clients over the last 16 years I have found some themes among all of them. And those are growth, adventure, and joy.
- We want to grow as humans, as people in relationships with others, in our health, in our work.
- We desire adventure - small, big, daily, and in the mundane moments.
- We crave joy - and often don't know how to find it our feel it.
The quick facts:
- The main event is a monthly coaching workshop around a topic - the first Thursday of every month at 12pm CST. Yes it is virtual. Yes it is still incredible.
- It is interactive during the workshop or you can listen or watch the replay.
- AND THEN - all of this is included
- There will be weekly private podcasts after the presentation of the month to help you keep exploring the topic
- And an opportunity to connect with others and SO MUCH MORE
February 2024 - "Adult Friendships - creating, cultivating and breaking up"
Thursday February 1st at 12pm CST
I've heard it all (and experienced it all).
It's hard to make friends as an adult.
I don't really like the friends I have.
I only hang out with these people because our kids are friends.
I don't have time to hang out with friends.
I don't want to be friends anymore with some of my friends.
Their values don't align with mine.
I'm lonely and desire friendship.
Adult friendships can be hard and dynamics really change through all stages of life. Some people are still really great friends with people they knew when they were 5. Other people don't have many friends.
In this workshop, we are going to explore the dynamics of adult friendships but also discuss other ways of connecting with people that is not a traditional friendship.
We will also talk about friendship break ups - why they happen and how to do it.
And so much more.
Adult friendships is a hot topic in many of my client sessions - let's talk about it in our group.
Join us for the February workshop of The Life Adventure Collective.
We meet Thursday February 1st at 12pm CST and yes there's a replay. 😁
Join the Collective
- Join the Life Adventure Collective membership and gain all the benefits listed above. It is a monthly membership and you can opt out at any time (no long term commitments). $29/month - JOIN HERE
What People Are Saying About the Collective
Did you know.......
When you join the membership you have access to all the workshops and supportive podcasts?
You can go in and listen to any of our previous workshops and all the podcast episodes.
One more thing before you go
"It’s like this workshop has made me really start to live in the moment and notice things around me that maybe I don’t like or want to change instead of just going with them because that’s all I have been used to .
Not thinking before that I could or should change the things that just don’t feel right. So now when I am in a situation that I don’t like I use the things learned in the workshop to say something different or do something different so I can change things."