Shula is the entrepreneurs therapist and we talk all about mental health and entrepreneurship. Honestly, I feel like Shula and I have known each other forever and we fall into an easy and very deep conversation around mental health and owning a business.
If you've ever felt like "this is so hard" or "wow, I didn't expect it to be like this" or "I really feel like I'm drowning" this episode is for you.
Shula is kind, smart and makes you feel so at ease with all the emotions you have.
In this episode we discuss:
- Mental health
- The difference between 2020 and 2021
- The power of connection
- How to help yourself as an entrepreneur
- The beautiful benefits of owning your own business and how to use that as a reminder when things are hard
Overall, this is a powerful and honest conversation that is a must listen.
Shulamit is the Entrepreneur’s Therapist. She helps women-identified entrepreneurs uplift their mindset and pilot their emotions so they can overcome the anxiety and isolation of running a business, using both coaching and therapeutic tools.
Shulamit has been an entrepreneur for over 27 years and has over 20 years of professional experience supporting women's mental health and personal growth. As a licensed trauma therapist, retired Yoga teacher, trauma survivor and award-winning entrepreneur, Shula brings a unique perspective and approach to supporting women in business. She has spoken locally, nationally and internationally, and has been a guest on podcasts including What Works, Small Business Boss, Fearless, The Biz Podcast, and many others.
Fun Facts About Shulamit
- I love feminist speculative fiction (aka sci-fi) but NOT fantasy (yuck).
- I love the modern form of the romance genre--it's a lot of fun.
- I've practiced Yoga since I was 7 when I first practiced along with a TV show after being in bed for a long time with Scarlet Fever.
- I'm an enthusiastic new knitter and my fave thing is to sit outside, knitting and listening to a modern romance novel audiobook.
- I sang in a barbershop choir.
Resources From Shulamit
Mental Health Vulnerability for Women Entrepreneurs
I am a myth buster. I write about women, entrepreneurship, mental health and spirituality but with a critical view. For helpful tips and guidance that meets you where you are, sign up for my newsletter: entrepreneurstherapist.click/newsletter
Would you like podcast episodes, business & life stories and strategies and so much more directly to your email?? Click below and I can't wait to share with you more deeply there.
Are you a fitness/wellness professional who is growing business AND trying to have a fulfilling life at the same time?
I lead a support, education and coaching group focused on YOU, the professional. You can find more information below. See you soon.