Why “Charging What You’re Worth” is Problematic and What to Do Instead
"Charge what you're worth"
You've probably seen this on the internet or even better - been told to "charge what you're worth" as if that will solve all of your problems in life and business.
But have you actually thought about what this means?
That you are valuable and WORTHY based on what you charge?
Here's the short version of the episode. You are WORTHY no matter what you charge. You are WORTHY because you are YOU.
In this episode I discuss:
- The problem with "charge what you're worth"
- My personal stories around this
- How this can be so damaging
- A 4 step process to evaluate your pricing
- How to actually know/assess when to raise your prices
- How to be confident and bold (not "worthy" in your pricing)
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BELOW
Would you like podcast episodes, business & life stories and strategies and so much more directly to your email?? Click below and I can't wait to share with you more deeply there.
Are you a fitness/wellness professional who is growing business AND trying to have a fulfilling life at the same time?
I lead a support, education and coaching group focused on YOU, the professional. You can find more information below. See you soon.
Leave a Comment